Not only are these little nuggets delicious, they’re GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, and PALEO & WHOLE 30 COMPLIANT too!
Yummy and guilt free!
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly greased with oil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Begin rolling the mixture into small, slightly flattened poppers about one inch in diameter (you’ll have about 20-25 poppers) and place them on the baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 25-28 minutes, flipping halfway through. Place under the broiler if desired for 1-2 minutes to crisp further. Remove when thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve with your favorite sauce! I recommend hot sauce, ketchup, and guacamole.
- 1 lb ground chicken (uncooked)
- 2 cups uncooked sweet potato, finely grated
- 2 tbsp coconut oil + 1 tsp for greasing the baking sheet
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2–3 sprigs green onion, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Optional: 1 tsp paprika or chili powder (super yum!)