- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu (or favorite) cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or vegetables!
Recipe courtesy of http://www.franksredhot.com
To print, click here …Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip